Gibberd an award-winning and prestigious architectural practice is looking for a dedicated and talented Architect to join our London team. We offer an engaging, collaborative working environment and competitive salary with the opportunity for career progression.
The practice covers a range of sectors and currently has a vacancy for an Architect with strong residential experience.
The ideal candidate will be confident with a keen eye for detail and a passion for social housing. They must be strongly self-motivated and able to take initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- ARB register Architect with a minimum of 2 year UK based work experience
- Good knowledge of current UK Building Regulations.
- Good knowledge of current planning regulations.
- Understanding of construction methods and materials.
- Experience from stage 4 onwards and experience in producing detailed design construction drawing packages.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Experience in working directly with clients and other consultants
- Working knowledge and experience of UK based residential is essential, knowledge of education and healthcare is advantageous.
- Experience working autonomously as well as within a team
- Advanced Revit knowledge is essential and skills in AutoCAD and Adobe packages is advantageous.
Gibberd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.