Floyd Slaski LLP is a small established practice based in Putney.
We work predominantly in the healthcare sector both NHS and Private. Construction values typically range from £500,000 to £5 million.
Healthcare experience is not essential. We consider it more important that you are an all-rounder with plenty of experience of designing and running traditional contracts of similar scales. Healthcare is a rewarding sector. Project durations will typically go from briefing with the medical team through to completion and treating patients within 2 years, sometimes a lot less.
We are now looking for an experienced Architect to join our team on a permanent basis. Great career prospects for advancement and promotion.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified with minimum 5 years subsequent experience.
- Good Autocad/Revit skills.
- Ability to work proactively in a small team with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working as an Architect in the UK is essential.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages including client and consultant liaison, NBS specification and traditional contract administration.
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT REQUIRE ANY AGENCIES - THANK YOU.