4 days left
- Full Time
Denniston Sdn. Bhd. is an international renown Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking for qualified and experienced individuals to engage in the preparation and administration of Design Services Contracts for various high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
- Able to write and negotiate contracts on behalf of the Hospitality Design Consultancy industry. The day to day roles and responsibilities may vary depending on location, type of projects and size including the management and execution of the contracts on behalf of the organization.
- Following up of fee payments in terms of the contract requirements and work with Accounts Department on these matters.
- Proven management and leadership skills.
- Possess excellent flair in communication and presentation skills.
- Ad hoc assignments as related by immediate superior.
- Degree / Masters in Architectural and / Quantity Surveying and its equivalent.
- A minimum of 15 years and more related work experience.
- Meticulous, sharp and affluent in negotiating contracts skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and proficient in English.
- A keen interest in and experience of, the writing and administration of Design Services contracts.
- Willing to be located in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
Remuneration is commensurate with relevant work experience. Submit comprehensive resume (including recent photo, dob, nationality, marital status, work experience, skills set, expected salary etc.) to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly