Are you a Senior Architect with business development and client facing experience, looking to join an AJ practice based in West Central London?
Established in 1984 with offices in London and Manchester, this practice delivers projects throughout the UK and has built a practice of over 70 people based on their positive company culture. Their specialist sectors include living, education, leisure and commercial. They credit their success to the expertise, passion and collective personalities within their teams. As such, they offer a hands-on management approach and strongly believe in developing their staff.
Role & Responsibilities
- Attending regular meetings with clients to win new business
- Working across all RIBA stages of projects
- Being confident in managing and leading senior living & retirement living teams across multiple projects
- Travel around the South coast of England and London will be required on a regular basis
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior Architect with 5+ years PQE experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional UK experience
- A solid understanding of retirement living, senior living or care sectors
- Proven experience in running projects and leading others
- Strong Revit skills
- Business development experience is hugely advantageous
- A keen interest in business development
- Client facing experience is vital
- Confident in winning new client business
- Influential with a friendly, outgoing personability
Salary & Package
- Highly competitive and dependent on experience
- 1pm finish every Friday!
What you get back
- Paid volunteer day with your chosen charity
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Free Parking
- Yoga sessions
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.