Global School Design and Development Manager
Nord Anglia Education is recruiting a qualified architect and design professional in the role of Group School Design and Development Manager to work within our Global Corporate Development team. This is fantastic opportunity for a passionate and innovative school design specialist to influence campus design on a global scale.
Reporting directly to the Head of Real Estate Development and being part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for shaping the future of learning environments for the world’s leading premium international schools organisation.
The role will provide the opportunity to lead coordination of design and delivery of new schools and the expansion of existing campuses across Nord Anglia Education’s rapidly growing family of 56 schools in 27 countries worldwide.
We seek an enthusiastic school design specialist with an affinity to education and a strong desire to work for a dynamic fast-growing organisation. The successful candidate will build upon the great work achieved to date by:
- Providing critical support to the Corporate Development team to drive the execution of Nord Anglia Education’s growth strategy
- Bringing leading edge design to all new and existing campus projects, ensuring that Nord Anglia’s campuses are recognized internationally as world class learning environments
- Drawing together education and design professionals from around the world to coordinate all of the Group’s school design activities
- Working with Regional Project Directors to ensure that all new projects are delivered to the highest level of specification, on time and on budget
The successful candidate will be a qualified architect and will possess:
- A history of delivering high quality design and project management support on major design and build projects in the education sector
- A knowledge of the UK/ US education system and how school design works in that setting
- A high degree of creativity balanced with a rigorous approach to delivery
- An acute eye for detail, quality and value
- A passion for creating inspiring spaces
- The ability to collaborate, influence and manage across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
You should be self-motivated and decisive with a flexible approach and the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst working on your own initiatives.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
This role represents a unique opportunity to join the Nord Anglia Education family in a role with global responsibility and to make a positive impact to the lives of thousands of young people. As a member of our global family, you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in London and across the world.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 56 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 51,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our new London HQ
Nord Anglia Education is on the move! In mid-2019 our global headquarters will be relocating to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 53,000 students. We couldn’t be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success from our new home in the United Kingdom. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for five regional offices in Chicago, Dubai, Geneva, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
On-line applications should include a CV and covering letter along with details of two professional referees.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.