Part 3 Architect
As a Architect you will be required to work on various projects ranging from commercial to residential and retail, you will be running projects from Riba stages 1-7
• Your role will be to provide the technical lead to a small team on significant multi-million pound developments post-planning. Equally, you should be able to work autonomously when required.
• You will be able to provide technical support to colleagues on projects within the office and assist in the supervision and development of junior members of staff.
• The ability to work with both design teams and contractors is essential and job-running experience would be advantageous.
• You will have excellent detailing skills, thorough knowledge of UK building regulations, experience of writing specifications using NBS (including Create) and a background of working on large developments in a range of building types.
• You will be able to deliver production information using Revit; additional software training can be given to the right candidate.
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help develop the Leicester office within the current management structure.
• Salary to be negotiated subject to qualifications and experience.
• Company pension,
• childcare vouchers,
• 24 days holiday.