This award-winning and prestigious architectural practice is looking for a dedicated and talented Architect to join their London team as soon as possible! They offer a stimulating, collaborative working environment, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.
- RIBA Part III qualified Architect with 2 years plus of proven experience in developing designs in complex architecture and masterplanning projects
- experience in delivering detailed designs, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- excellent communication and coordination skills,
- experience in working directly with clients and other consultants
- advanced Revit. Knowledge in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills is advantageous
- ability to work effectively in large project teams within an international environment
- fluency in English
- relevant permit for working in the UK
- experience in UK projects
- experience of producing technical drawings
- knowledge or experience of residential and commercial schemes
- experience working autonomously as well as within a team
- experience from stage 4 onwards
- proficient in Revit and BIM
If you share the same commitment to design excellence and would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, but supportive team-based environment, please apply now! Or call 0203 680 0640 to discuss similar roles!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.