Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Our client is a successful, inter-disciplinary consultancy who provide a comprehensive range of services to the construction industry. They work on a variety of Residential, Commercial, Health-care and Educational projects.
They are on the lookout for a talented and hard-working Architect who can help lead and supervise projects right through from the initial concept and design stages, right through to the final stages of construction. Our client is expanding due to the succession in their large scale projects.
With this role of Architect you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Architect the skills required are:
- Have 3+ years UK based experience and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be desirable.
- Previous experience in a variety of sectors, care-homes and residential would be beneficial.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key residential sectors.
- Responsible for project management.
Commutable locations for this role are:
Slough, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Reading, Oxford
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity please give KAZ a call on 01792957381 for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your CV to kaz.ozseS@penguinrecruitment.co.uk.