Salary: Competitive Salary
A successful and award winning inter-disciplinary practice based in Slough is currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join their practice. As a consultancy they offer a range of services to the construction industry and work on a variety of Residential, Commercial, Education and Care Home projects
Together with their team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers, you will be working on a wide variety of projects right from the initial conceptual design and technical stages, right through to the final construction stages.
As part of this Architectural Technician role, proficiency in the software AutoCAD and Revit would be desirable.
To be an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be confident in the use of Revit and AutoCAD. Any other software's would be beneficial.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician.
- Applicants must have a sound knowledge of technical construction details for high-quality residential buildings.
As an Architectural Technician you will:
- Communicate well with other members of the liaising team.
- Deliver the highest quality of design work for the group in the correct time scale.
- Provide a variety of designs and be involved in drafting.
Commutable locations for this fantastic job opportunity are:
Slough, High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Reading, Oxford
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957 381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com