£38,000- £42,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect to help establish a design team within the Oxford team of a market-leading architectural practice.
Our client is a specialist practice working across a wide variety of sectors; residential, commercial, heritage, leisure and retail - particularly within rural areas of the UK. You will also be joining a friendly and down to earth team of design professionals, where you will be overseeing projects from start to finish.
Whereas we are ideally looking for someone who has a 5 years' worth of experience, we would also welcome applicants who are Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 1 years' worth of experience.
To work within this Senior Architect role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified with a number of years' worth of UK based post part 3 experience
- Have experience of JCT contract administration
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad, PhotoShop, SketchUp and hand-sketching
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Senior Architect role:
Oxford, Banbury, High Wycombe, Birmingham, Swindon, Aylesbury
If you are interested in this Senior Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com