Project Architect - London
We are currently looking for a Project Architect to join a very successful Architectural Company based in London.
You will be working on a variety of residential, commercial and leisure projects working alongside a fun and vibrant design team.
Requirements for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including healthcare scheme, annual bonus schemes, software training, etc are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org