My client is one of the most prestigious architectural names in the luxury residential market to work for in central London. Currently seeking a Senior Architect, this is your opportunity to make your mark in a well-established architecture and design consultancy based in Chelsea Harbour.
With an impressive client base stretching across prime areas of London, including the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, the practice has developed a strong reputation for delivering some of the most luxurious and bespoke properties in England, Europe, America and Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Associate Director on project progress
- Running a high-end residential project and lead a small team
- Help manage and mentor more junior team members
- Full project running responsibilities through RIBA project stages 1-7
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Check drawings produced by team
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience post Part-III
- A minimum of 4 years’ UK experience working in professional practice
- Proven experience working on high-end residential projects + grade listed buildings (ideally within prime London locations Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, Belgravia and Marylebone)
- Experience working on high profile, new build residences, would also be hugely beneficial
- A fantastic understanding of planning and building control regulations and applications
- Enthusiastic, motivated and communicative
- Able to confidently work through RIBA stages 0-7, demonstrating a flexible approach
- A confident and charismatic personality
- Experience running small teams
- Self-motivated, confident and highly organised
- Able to work autonomously
- Have client facing experience
- A thorough understanding of construction, and site management
- Fluent use of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Demonstrable staying power with a commitment to the practice and plan of growth
- Ability to demonstrate strong creative thinking
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary & Package
- £48,000 – £55,000 Dependent on level of experience
- Workplace pension
- 20 days holiday (increasing after 2 years of service by 1 day a year, up to 25 days) + bank holidays
- Additional Christmas office closure
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.