Our Sussex studio is looking to recruit a Residential Architect specialising in working with developers to achieve planning permissions.
ECE Architecture is an award winning architectural practice with offices in Worthing, London and Bristol.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to simultaneously lead a number projects, ranging from small infill schemes to large urban extension projects, ranging anywhere from £1 million to £50 million in construction value. Projects will include working with housebuilders, private developers and housing associations preparing feasibility drawings, masterplans and planning application packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience working in the residential sector on developer led schemes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing large residential projects from inception to achieving planning permission.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations.
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a highly competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.
Apply for Residential Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly