Our Sussex studio is looking to recruit a Residential Architect specialising in working with developers to achieve planning permissions.
ECE Architecture is an award winning architectural practice with offices in Worthing, London and Bristol.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to simultaneously lead a number projects, ranging from small infill schemes to large urban extension projects, ranging anywhere from £1 million to £50 million in construction value. Projects will include working with housebuilders, private developers and housing associations preparing feasibility drawings, masterplans and planning application packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience working in the residential sector on developer led schemes.
- Demonstrable experience in managing large residential projects from inception to achieving planning permission.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations.
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a highly competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.