Our Sussex studio is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Senior Architect, to work on a range of medium to large scale projects in the educational, commercial and residential sectors.
ECE Architecture is an award winning architectural practice with offices in Worthing, London and Bristol.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a strong background in the education sector as well as some commercial and residential experience
- Excellent design and technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value upwards of £5m
- Minimum 5 years UK experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in successfully delivering projects from inception to completion
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.