Arthur Gibney & Partners have an opportunity for a suitably qualified Senior Architect with a minimum of 10 – 15 years experience post RIAI registration to join its office in Dublin to assist on a variety of Projects with a view to taking a leadership role in the practice.
- An exceptional problem solver
- A talented designer with a proven track record.
- A strong detailer with excellent technical and site knowledge
- Be able to manage multidisciplinary design teams and various stakeholders in a collaborative environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Irish Statutory Consents and BC(A)R process and a good knowledge and understanding of the current Building Regulations
- Experience of Contract Administration is essential.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly