Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Competitive Salary
A long standing client of ours is currently looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their dynamic practice in High Wycombe.
You will be joining a close-knit team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers, to get involved in a wide variety of work which ranges from domestic projects, new housing for developers and private individuals and larger commercial projects.
As a Part II Architectural Assistant you will get a competitive salary, attractive company benefits and training and mentoring to take the next step in your career!
To be a Part II Architectural Assistant you must:
- Be Revit fluent and proficiency in AutoCAD would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Have a genuine passion for residential and commercial projects
- UK driving license and preferably your own car
- Applicants must have a sound knowledge of technical construction details for high-quality residential buildings.
As a Part II Architectural Assistant you will:
- Be working as part of a small team assisting on the development of design proposals
- Preparing, drawing, visualisation, schedules and report
- Be involved in the coordination of designs with other members of you team
Commutable locations for this fantastic job opportunity are:
High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Reading, Oxford
Are you interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly