Project Architect/ Technologist
Project Architect /Technologist
Progressive architecture practice looking for a senior architect or technologist to lead a team in various residential projects in Gibraltar. Candidate must be a good all-rounder and particularly strong in leading teams during RIBA 3 onwards.
We pride ourselves on our green credentials and sustainability aspirations. We are also strong in developing our inventive and socially conscious endeavours whilst also working on highly commercial projects.
We are looking for an Architect or a strong Architectural Technologist due to an increase in exciting new projects.
Role & Responsibilities
• Demonstrate initiative and experience in self-managing and leading a team with positivity and encouragement.
• Leadership: manage teams of employed and outsourced resources - overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information.
• Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients and local authorities where required.
• Technical design: lead a team in preparing detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 3+ information.
Required Skills & Experience
• Qualified architect with RIBA Part 1, 2 and 3 achieved and registered with ARB or a qualified technology.
• Revit experience preferred or a working knowledge of leading teams who use Revit.
• NBS Building specification software desirable.
• 7+ years UK experience in architectural practice.
• Excellent communication skills.
Salary will be commensurate to experience and qualifications. Relocation package and accommodation to be discussed at interview stage.
Apply for Project Architect/ Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly