Ainsley Gommon Architects is looking for a Revit experienced Architectural Technologist with 5 to 10 years experience in architectural practice, to join the friendly team in our Birkenhead office. The role will provide the opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting projects, including housing, education, offices and masterplanning including low energy design and conservation projects.
We are looking for a motivated and well organised individual with good technical knowledge, constructing detailing and communication skills. Experience in the use of Autodesk Revit is essential. The practice is fully committed to using Building Information Modelling and the successful candidate will be working as part of our design team on projects we are delivering to BIM Level 2.
Roles, responsibilities and skills:
- Minimum 5 years post qualification
- Good working knowledge of construction detailing
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent drawing, written and communication skills
- Producing packages of detailed construction and specification information
- Liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and design teams
- Revit essential working up to BIM Level 2
- Experience of working in the residential and education sectors
- Experience of working in the historic and conservation sectors also useful
Please submit a covering letter, CV and brief portfolio covering your recent project experience and involvement.
Ainsley Gommon is an equal opportunities employer and has an Investor in People Silver Award.
Strictly no agencies at this time please
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly