Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Competitive Salary
An award winning client of ours is currently looking for an Architectural Technician to join their practice in High Wycombe.
Together with their team of experienced Architects, Technical staff and Designers, you will be working on a wide variety of projects ranging from residential, domestic and larger commercial projects.
As part of this Architectural Technician role you must be fluent in Revit.
To be an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be fully confident in the use of Revit. Any other software's would be beneficial.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician.
- Applicants must have a sound knowledge of technical construction details for high-quality residential buildings.
- UK driving license and preferably your own car.
As an Architectural Technician you will:
- Communicate well with other members of the liaising team.
- Deliver the highest quality of design work for the group in the correct time scale.
- Provide a variety of designs and be involved in drafting.
Commutable locations for this fantastic job opportunity are:
High Wycombe, London, Maidenhead, Slough, Watford, Aylesbury, Reading, Oxford
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957 381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com