If you are looking to join a successful architectural practice in Chichester then this is an opportunity not to be missed. With lots of work on the books and more in the pipeline they are now looking to employ an Architect to join the practice.
Established in 2008, this successful architectural practice has grown from a one-man band to a team of 12 Architects, Interior Designers and Technicians. They pride themselves on their full turn-key services and their ever-expanding portfolio of high end residential projects ranging in values of £25,000 – £6millon, across Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- Hands on approach with the design of projects
- Delivering tender packages
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional qualification in Architecture
- Experience working on UK residential projects
- Able to work across all project stages
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop and office software
- Ability to use InDesign, SketchUp and hand drawing skills would be highly advantages
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
- £32,000 – £45,000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Discretionary bonus
- Office hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly