Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician
Senior Architectural Technologist
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 (Depending on experience)
A long standing client of ours currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their successful and RIBA Chartered practice in Bradford.
You will be joining their successful team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will get the mentoring and training to develop you for your next step in your career.
For this role you must be qualified to at least a level of HNC/ HND in a construction related subjects or have a Degree in Architectural Technology or similar is preferred.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technologist you must:
- Have UK based experience working as a Senior Architectural Technologist.
- You will have good knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe software's and Microsoft office.
- Have sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- You must be qualified to at least HNC/HND in a construction related subject or have a Degree in Architectural Technology or similar is preferred.
Whilst working as a Senior Architectural Technologist you will:
- Be involved in the mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Run projects and be a design team coordinator- focussing on a single primary project.
- Liaise with client and your design team whilst representing the practice.
- Meet deadlines to an excellent standard.
- Play a key role in the development of all design proposals from RIBA stage 4 onwards and be involved in project development across all stages.
Commutable locations for this Senior Architectural Technologist position:
Bradford, Wakefield, Leeds, Huddersfield, Harrogate
Are you interested in this Senior Architectural Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com