Part III Architect
Waldo Works Studio has an opportunity for a Part-III architect to join its practice in London.
Waldo Works Studio is seeking an architect with one to three years experience post Part-III to join its London team, to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Part-III architect to join our design-led practice in central London. We’re looking for a candidate to run small projects independently and work as part of a team on larger projects. Our projects are primarily high-end residential, commercial and hospitality fit-outs and refurbishments, but do also include extensions and new builds in the UK and abroad. Applicants should be comfortable dealing with clients, consultants and contractors and producing concept and construction information at all RIBA stages. Experience designing and detailing joinery and furniture would be a bonus.
Roles and responsibilities:
- work well independently and as part of a team through all the RIBA stages
- be able to manage workload across several projects
- meet strict deadlines and work to budgets while maintaining quality and consistency
- be a resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- have excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written English
- be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail
- have some experience working on interior and joinery detailing
- have well rounded skills with experience in coordinating and producing information for all RIBA stages
The candidate should ideally also:
- have experience with Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- be proficient working with Macs
- have a meticulous, proactive and efficient approach to work and projects
- an interest in heritage and interior design is advantageous
Please submit your CV and portfolio (under 5MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only those who have been successful will be contacted.
No agencies please.