Architectural Visualisation Artist
Richard Parr + Associates offers a unique creative architectural and design service for a wide variety of luxury residential and commercial building projects. Undefined by architectural style, we treat each project as an individual journey with no preconceptions or predetermined aesthetic.
The service we offer goes beyond just design. It's all encompassing and highly personal. Richard leads each project from beginning to end, supported by a highly talented team. We pride ourselves on delivering considered spaces for unique individuals, completed beyond expectations - our job is to act as a safe pair of hands during the typically stressful and intense process of creating a dream home.
We are currently looking for an architectural visualisation artist with excellent conceptual and design development skills and strong representation and rendering skills, to become a pivotal new member of our team. The candidate must possess a good understanding of and eye for design, modelling, lighting and texturing rendering, technical processes and interpreting technical briefs.
The right character...
Working mainly on high-end residential projects, you will be a creative force with a genuine flair for and interest in design. You should also possess:
- You must be confident working independently and taking ownership of creating professional-level internal and external CGIs and models for different projects.
- You must also be comfortable working collaboratively within a team.
- Good time management will be essential as you must be confident working on several projects and concepts simultaneously.
- Within this role you will occasional meet with our clients, therefore superior communication skills and experience of dealing with high end clients would be advantageous.
- Must be highly proficient in 2D and 3D Vectorworks modelling skills.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and the CC suite.
- Animation experience would also be an advantage
- Understanding and ability to interpret architectural drawings to create accurate, high-quality outputs.
The good stuff...
- Competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual and clear progression opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- 21 days holiday, plus all Bank Holidays
- Christmas closure period
- Monthly team lunches - bring your appetite!
- Regular team-building events
Please specify the software that you work on most comfortably to create your visuals.
Please provide a portfolio of your most recent work.
For more information about Richard Parr + Associates, please visit our website: www.richardparr.com