A leading London design consultancy are looking for an Urban Designer to join their expanding team. You'll work with architects and interior designers, delivering on a wide range projects predominantly in the education, workplace, infrastructure and residential sectors. The company's work has seen them shortlisted for a number of RIBA awards this year; their continued growth will offer your significant opportunity to further your own career.
Role & Company:
- This role is ideal for urban designers with experience working on UK projects. Any additional international work though not required will aid an application. You'll work on a wide range of projects across all the sectors the company works in. Working alongside award winning architects and interior designers, you'll create innovative spaces in the UK.
- The design consultancy are currently looking to expand their team due to a number of new contract wins. As the team, currently numbered at around 50, continues to grow (as forecast), you'll have excellent opportunities to further develop your skillset and progress your own career.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience, with at least half in the UK (or on UK projects)
- Excellent design portfolio demonstrating a range of software ability and skills.
- Relevant design orientated degree and qualifications
Urban Designer - London - Design Consultancy - Award Winning - Excellent Design Capability - UK Project Focus