Do you want to be challenged? Do you have experience managing large scale developments? A medium sized practice in Shoreditch is looking for a Senior Architect to take a leading role in the practice.
My client is a medium sized multidisciplinary practice of 15 with an Architecture team of 6, and renowned for delivering complex projects for a national client base of developers and local communities. They work across large scale developments from 100 – 2000+ units including large scale residential, mixed-use, commercial, hotels, schools and heritage projects.
Due to the organic growth of the practice and with plans to continue expanding, the practice is looking for a Senior Architect to take a leading role in the practice and working across RIBA stages 0 – 3.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working across RIBA stages 0 – 3 exclusively
- Taking a leading role within the team
- Able to manage large volume and high profile projects
- Ability to present to clients, local authorities
- Experience of writing design and access statements
- Managing planning appeals and inquiries
- Writing design and access statements
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 8 years UK experience
- Able to lead large scale residential projects
- Team management experience
- Revit proficiency is essential
Happy working across RIBA stages 0 – 3 exclusively
Salary & Package
Guide salary of £45K to £60K negotiable upon experience
What you get back
- Joining a close knit and hard-working team
- Social events – pub with the team!
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.