1 day left
- Full Time
We are an award winning architecture practice delivering innovative architecture in historic and sensitive settings across the South East of England and further afield in a variety of sectors, including residential, education and commercial.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and highly motivated individual who will bring enthusiasm, creative thinking, a strong work ethic and good organisational skills to our team.
The ideal candidate will have an ambition to create and deliver high quality architecture. A track record as a competent project architect, including the proven ability to lead and manage a team of colleagues and consultants is essential.
The role will require candidates to work on a number of projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of the design process.
The practice is committed to supporting the self-directed professional development of our team.
The role will require you to:
• demonstrate excellent communication and graphic skills
• work closely with senior members of the practice
• develop project concepts under supervision of the directors
• demonstrate competence as a project architect
• manage a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
• be a resourceful problem solver
• build digital models and visualisations using SketchUp and Photoshop
• demonstrate leadership potential
It will be beneficial to have experience of BIM, Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
Applicants should submit a CVs and examples of work, which should be no larger than 10Mb.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly