Experienced Architectural Technician/ Architectural Assistant at Dyer Grimes Architecture
Dyer Grimes Architecture are seeking an experienced Architectural technician to join its team in London
Who we are
Dyer Grimes Architecture are a leading high-end residential Architectural and Interiors Design practice in South West London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions and are looking to grow our team with a number of different positions. We are an award winning practice and as such have high standards of design and presentation.
Main purpose of the Job
DyerGrimes Architecture are recruiting for an experienced Architectural Technician to join our office. Working closely with a Director, you will have responsibility helping him deliver new houses and extensions to period properties, from planning applications to completion on site.
· 5 years minimum experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects for private clients.
· AutoCad skills 2016
· excellent Photoshop and InDesign skills
· creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
· good knowledge of London planning and construction regulations
· positive, out-going, strong communicator with excellent client handling skills and sense of humour.
· thrive in a fast paced working environment, to tight deadlines with a great attitude.
· Fluent in English, verbal and written
· Driven and eager to learn and develop
· Good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
We are looking for the best Architectural Technicians, with proven residential UK experience who have worked on houses from first ideas to being built.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award winning homes.
What we Offer
Competitive salary based upon experience and multiple benefits. A variety of exciting projects and opportunities to grow professionally.
We intend to carry out interviews throughout January 2019
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Please note we will not employ through agencies
Please submit your cover letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and the date from which you are available, CV, and portfolio no more that 5mb and 15 pages, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIBA Appointments, your name and position in the subject bar.We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.