Associate/Senior Project Architect
LEOS Group is looking for an associate/senior project architect to join its growing London team.
We are a unique, architect-led design property development company targeting well-connected, emerging locations to create high quality housing for young professionals. Our current development projects supply hundreds of residential units to the society.
We are currently looking for an associate/senior project architect with excellent project management, technical and detailing knowledge, and solid hands-on site experience to lead our architecture team on the latest project from planning to completion. The candidate will need to be confident on taking responsibility and working independently, managing projects as well as team members and dealing with consultants and construction teams.
Role and requirements:
· overseeing the design and delivery on site
· liaising with the consultant teams, to ensure that all design services are coordinated
· managing project team
· a good understanding of current planning guidelines and UK building regulation
· excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
· experienced in residential projects
· excellent time management skills
· combine a strong design eye with good technical and detailing experience
· be available to start within a month for a full-time position
· proficient use of AutoCAD for 2D drawing packages
· work closely with construction manager and contractor on project delivery
The salary will be negotiated based on the candidate’s experience.
Please submit your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org