Winners of multiple awards including ‘Practice of the year’ and ‘Employer of the year’, this is an opportunity for an experienced Revit Architect, to join a leading AJ practice who are renowned for generously rewarding their staff.
Established over 15 years ago this leading AJ practice are 120 staff strong. Their portfolio is hugely diverse with a variety of both affordable and luxury residential projects, offices, hotels, retail schemes, mixed use, regeneration and masterplanning projects. Experts in delivering large-scale projects both in the UK and internationally, my client work with some of the most reputable developer names in London. My client now seeks a Revit fluent Architect with a minimum of 5 years PQE, to join them on a permanent basis and reap the benefits of working for an employer that shows true appreciation to its employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be brought in to work on an existing commercial building project that is currently underway
- Establish and lead a project
- Communicate with other team members on the progress of the project
- Use Revit to a high standard
- Manage more junior members of staff
- Check drawings
- Liaise with both contractors and clients
- Report to the Senior Architect & Associate
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified Architect with a minimum of 5 years post Part III qualification experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience work on all RIBA stages 1-7
- Ideally commercial CAT B experience (office fit out)
- A self-starter who is happy to be hands on and take on responsibility
- Fluent user of Revit with consistent use of this within the last 2 years
- Demonstrable working examples of Revit used in professional practice
- Experience working on large-scale mixed-use and commercial projects within the UK
Salary & Package
- Contributory pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), rising to 25 days in senior positions
What you get back
- Discretionary performance related bonus paid in two installments
- Office closes over the Christmas break
- Professional and work-related training support (financial and non-financial)
- Flexible working for parents
- Study leave where required
- Professional fees paid for senior staff
- Reward bonus of up to 5% of the gross fee for introducing a new client and live project
- Funded winter ski trip
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.