Winners of ‘The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award’ my client is an architectural practice with an energetic and down to earth team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea. They now have an exciting new opportunity for a two Senior Architects to join the team on a permanent basis
Working across a range of residential, commercial, hotel and mixed-use projects, my client have a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver. Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a UK based, large-scale residential and mixed-use scheme
- Report to the Associate and Director on project progress
- Manage and mentor more junior team members
- Day to day running of the team
- Liaise with clients and contractors on a regular basis
- Work as a team and support others when required
- Work on all RIBA stages of projects
- Use MicroStation as your daily software
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years PQE part III
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience using MicroStation would be beneficial but is not essential, as training will be provided
- ARB and RIBA registered
- Extensive experience working on residential and mixed-use developments within London and the UK
- Confident managing a small team
- A thorough understanding of construction detailing and solid technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and liaison skills
- Self-motivated and hands on
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Have a good team spirit
- Fantastic verbal and written English
Salary & Package
- £42,000 - £45,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Group life assurance
**What you get back **
- Social events
- Team building
- CPD Training
- Annual office weekends away
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.