Architect / Architectural Technician
There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Architect / Architectural Technician, with minimum 3 years post qualification experience, (salary commensurate with experience), to join ABW Architects, based in Liverpool city centre.
ABW has been established for 10 years. We are a growing, friendly, design led practice based in Liverpool city centre, working on projects across Northwest UK. We value a team based, collaborative approach in our working, to realise designs and deliver buildings to meet and exceed our client’s expectations. We primarily work in education, residential, commercial and leisure sectors, resulting in a wide range of interesting projects, at a variety of scales.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, Architect / Architectural Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running to deliver large scale projects in the coming year to assist with our increasing work load. Use of Revit essential.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Liaising with client, consultants, contractors and design team
- Contributing to commercial bids, feasibility studies and planning applications and other regulatory issues and applications
- Producing packages of detailed construction and specification information
- Playing a key role in the development of detailed design proposals, working alongside directors, architects and the consultant team in a collaborative & supportive environment
Required Skills & Experience;
- Min 3 years post qualification, ARB or CIAT registered
- Revit essential to work up to BIM level 2 projects
- Job running experience of schemes +£5million contract value
- Experience of working in higher education and residential sectors
- Good working knowledge of construction detailing
- Good working knowledge of UK building Regulations
- Excellent design skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
If you are interested in joining the practice as an Architect / Architectural Technician , please submit a cover letter, CV and brief portfolio, telling us why you are the right candidate for the role.