Quality Assurance Coordinator
Our client is a major international business made up of architects, designers, engineers and project managers working together deliver high profile projects with a leading track record in all major sectors including health, education, workplace, retail, heritage, housing, transport, leisure and energy.
They are looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to be project based working for the PM team who can work across a range of prestigious schemes.
The successful Quality Assurance Coordinator will:
- Coordinate the implementation of our client's QA Processes and Procedures in line with ISO 9001 and 14001 on either one or more projects depending on project size and complexity.
- Working closely with the Quality Manager and internal multi-disciplinary design team members to assess project areas for improvement, lessons learnt etc.
- Maintain and update Project Quality Plans.
- Carry out internal project audits to assess compliance with QA processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with 3rd party auditors.
As Quality Assurance Coordinator you will have a great deal of opportunity to develop within the business, as well as growing professionally through internal and external training. You will also be working on cutting edge schemes for some of the UK's leading building projects.
For more information call Dominic on 020 7960 2551.
Key Words: QA, ISO 9001, Quality Management, Quality Assurance, EMS, Quality Plans, London