Part 2 Architectural Assistant at Millier London
Millier, an international interiors-focused architecture and design studio, is looking for an exceptional Part 2 architectural assistant with minimum three years experience in the luxury residential sector to join its practice based in Marylebone, London.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals with a passion for design, wanting to join a practice with high profile projects for a global market.
Key skills required:
- excellent written and spoken English
- confident communicator, able to liaise with project consultants
- understand and interpret technical information/drawings from consultants
- able to confidently and independently manage supplier relationships
- an in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- time management skills and highly organised working methods
- able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience
Contract: Three-month contract
Job start date: Immediate
Applications: including CV, covering letter with salary expectation & portfolio of three case study projects – max 10MB submitted to email@example.com