Part II Architect/Project Architect - £43,000
A highly successful architectural practice now requires an experienced Part II Architect/Project Architect to work on a range of exciting residential projects.
With large contracts in place with key housebuilders such as Berkeley Homes and Redrow this is a fantastic opportunity to develop and move up into a more senior position within a very successful and growing studio.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registration.
- 2 years’ experience post RIBA part II.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD essential.
- Proven ability to work on residential projects throughout the UK.
- Experience working on plans and elevations to completion.
What They Offer
- Competitive salary of £30,000 for Part II.
- Competitive salary of £43,000 for Project Architect.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working hours 9am – 5:30pm.
- Young and friendly studio based in the heart of London.
- Social events; Friday night drinks, donuts, team days out.
- Great transport links.
- Close to local amenities.
This is a real opportunity to join a fun and creative studio who can progress your career, whilst working alongside a great team.
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com or 01932 822540
Apply for Part II Architect/Project Architect - £43,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly