My client, a medium size practice have a Senior Architect job for an individual with full Revit capability to work Residential projects from inception to completion. In return, you can expect a dedicated team who work hard to achieve stunning Architecture.
My client combines flair and creativity to achieve deliverability of projects with enduring quality. They do this by working across Architecture, Landscape and Masterplanning services at any scale and in any sector including mixed use, residential, workplace, education, arts, leisure, civic and infrastructure. Similarly, drawing upon the knowledge of dedicated teams, for Design Review, BIM and Sustainability ensuring consistency and quality throughout.
The practice is now seeking a like-minded Senior Architect to work on Residential projects, and if you possess determination, ability and craft, you can expect to contribute to the practice’s direction and represent the practice at the highest level.
Role & Responsibilities
Working as a Senior Architect reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of residential projects from inception through to construction stages
- Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
- Producing detailed drawings
- Supervising Architectural Assistants and Architects
- Setting out budgets, costs, deadlines and resources
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in a UK practice
- A strong background working on residential projects in the UK
- Excellent, all-round experience across all RIBA work stages
- The ability to lead, coordinate and supervise internal and external teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent and current Revit capability
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £42,000 – £47,000 depending on experience.
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.