Part II Architectural Assistant/ Recently Qualified Architect
My client is working on several exciting residential projects which has led them to open a new architecture job. They are looking for an Architectural Assistant to join the residential team who are taking these projects forward from planning stages to site. Projects include a mixed-use residential tower in London.
With 120 staff in three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. My client has been delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
You will be working on a major tower project in Woolwich, London and smaller residential projects in Hackney, London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce physical models for client meetings and planning consultations.
- Assist with client liaison and attend design team meetings with other professionals.
- Preparation of 3D visuals, by hand and/or using relevant software, for use in planning and design documents.
- Carry out sensitive site analysis, demonstrating an understanding of place, and communicate this effectively in design drawings and diagrams.
- Prepare develop and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect, drawings, images and other project documents.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part I & II qualification as a minimum. e.g. BA (Hons) Architecture and Diploma in Architecture or equivalent.
- Revit preferred but full training will be provided
- 2-3 years based in a UK practice
- Residential experience preferred or evidence of interest in this sector to be shown
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills and highly organised working methods
Salary & Package
- Up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexible hours available)
What you get back
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase
- Profit related pay scheme
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.