Project Architect - Clerkenwell, London
My client’s London studio has a growing commercial offices team with diverse high-quality projects predominately in London and they now have a Project Architect job for an individual to join their team to work on exciting new projects in London.
With 120 staff in three offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. My client has been delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Some of their speciality markets include education, leisure facilities, as well as hotels, residential, masterplannning and commercial/industrial sectors. exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
They are looking for a Project Architect to join the team to lead medium to large-scale office projects from planning through to construction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required
- Leadership: manage a small team of 3-5 people, overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information
- Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients
- Technical design: prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information
- Concept design: lead client briefing process, develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, or internal project reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified architect with RIBA Part 1, 2 and 3 achieved and registered with ARB
- Revit and Navisworks preferred but not essential
- NBS Building specification software desirable
- Led at least 2 projects £5M+ from design to construction
- Great leadership skills
- 7-10 years UK experience in architectural practice
- Commercial office experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
- Between £47,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
- 37.5 Hours per week (flexi time available)
What you get back
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Corporate metro card
- Up to £10,000 travel loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase
- Profit related pay scheme
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.