Senior Architect - Kennington, London
AJ100 practice now have a Senior Architect job opportunity for an individual to be a team/project leader for a number of residential/mixed use projects. This is an important position, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level.
Based in the heart of Brixton, this Chartered Architectural firm specialise predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. However, their work is spilt into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning across the East of England and London. They are an ambitious and ever-growing practice, who encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Due to company expansion my client now seeks a Senior Architect with a fantastic knowledge of the London residential market, to join their incredibly well-established practice of 70.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work closely alongside a Director and assist with the day to day running of the residential team
- Take a leading role in the detailed design stages of Residential projects and ensuring that things run smoothly and the team work efficiently as a collective.
- Liaising directly with clients and contractors as part of a Project Managing role
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience post RIBA Part III, and ARB registration
- Excellent designer in the large scale residential/mixed use sector
- Proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK
- As a team leader, being a highly effective communicator and organiser is essential to drive projects forward
- Confidence with taking a client fronting role
- Excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of projects and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved
- Thorough technical understanding
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and in-depth Revit experience are essential.
Salary & Package
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Workplace pension included
- Optional Season Ticket loan available
- Holidays – 20 days per year, increases after 2 years of service up to 25 days total
- Working hours are 9am – 5:30pm
What you get back
- Employee Ownership Trust
- Training including regular CPD
- Long-term career development opportunities
- Social events, including Friday drinks and regular lunches
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.