Architectural assistant / technician
PAD Architects are looking for an architectural assistant/technician to join their practice in London, UK.
We are a small, friendly architectural practice in Putney with a portfolio of contemporary, private, developer and residential developments. We are seeking a talented and creative architect or technician with a minimum of five years UK office based experience.
- AutoCAD proficiency
- A good knowledge of current building regulations and UK construction detailing
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in producing working drawing packages for both individual residential properties and large scale flat developments
- Must be confident working without supervision, to meet deadlines and be able to show initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SketchUp and Photoshop experience.
We envisage this role to be a full-time position but some flexibility can be given. This is a self-employed position to start ASAP
Please submit a CV, covering letter, examples of work, expected rate of pay and contact email address.
Please be aware that we have two small office dogs.
Apply for Architectural assistant / technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly