MELT DESIGN HUB is a small design-led, architecture and interiors consultancy. We have a broad international portfolio and work across multiple sectors.
Our preoccupation is creating extraordinary places for people.
We are looking for an experienced Project Architect to work with us on our innovative ‘later living’ projects. Experience of supported living, extra-care or the residential sector would be of benefit.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• be based in London or immediate surroundings
• minimum of 5 years post qualification work experience (UK based)
• recognised architectural or interior qualification
• be fluent in both spoken and written English
The following skills are required:
• highly proficient in 2D AutoCAD
• advanced in MS Office, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
• ability to provide detailed drawings for construction
• excellent design and spatial planning skills
• exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
• Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK.
Melt Design Hub are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV and cover letter, via e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that your application is a maximum of nine pages and is formatted as a single A4 PDF document, comprising of the following:
• one page for a cover letter (or body text as an e-mail)
• two pages for CV or resume
• six pages to present a summary of your work
• total file size should not exceed five MB
To find out more about us, have a look at our website: www.meltdesignhub.com