Denniston Sdn. Bhd. is an international renown Hospitality Design Consulting firm located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is looking for experienced and dynamic Interior Designers to design high-end international hotels and hospitality projects. To view some of the projects, please visit: www.denniston.com.my.
EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNER
- Strong hand drawing and concept sketches, perspective sketches and detailing sketches ability.
- To complete design development and design documentation drawings.
- Research, source and propose solutions for fixtures, fittings, and equipment for interior architecture tender pack. Ability to put up the selected furnishings and design items onto the mood boards for presentation.
- Comprehensive understanding, and possesses a passion in seeking out quality design works and finishing.
- Articulate and assist in project teams.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and within agreed timeline.
- Willing to travel overseas as and when required.
- Ad hoc assignments as related by immediate superior.
- Degree / Masters in Interior Design studies and its equivalent.
- A minimum of 9 years and more related work experience.
- Exposure to participate in foreign interior design works in Hotels & Resort Development is advantageous.
- Conceptualize, manually free hand sketches, detailing, BQ and etc.
- Good personality, right exposure and has excellent flair in communication.
- Fluent in English.
- Multi-tasking and a positive team player.
- Willing to be located in Denniston’s office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- We are also looking out for any Japanese speaking individuals to assist our projects in Japan.
Remuneration is commensurate with relevant work experience. Submit comprehensive resume (including recent photo, DOB, nationality, marital status, work experience, skills set, expected salary etc.) to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.