Project Architect – Winchester, Hampshire
An AJ 100 practice based in Winchester with a number of high value residential projects coming up, now require a Project Architect to its award-winning team. A salary of up to 45,000 is on offer for the perfect candidate.
This team of circa 60 people are one of the top names in the conservation and high-end residential sector, with their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis. Due to a strong pipeline of new projects they are currently looking for an experienced Project Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role on a number of high value residential projects
- Working on the production technical and construction drawing packages
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post Part III experience
- Proven experience working on residential projects
- Confident running own projects across all stages
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- An interest in traditional or classical architecture is preferred but experience is not essential
Salary & Package
£36,000 - £45,000
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Flexible working hours
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.