Architect / Architectural Technologist (Opportunity due to growth)
We are a growing vibrant South West London architectural practice seeking to find senior architects or technologists who are looking for their next opportunity in high-end residential architecture.
Our practice specialises in high quality contemporary design and also in detailing classical buildings, both are a key part of the work we are involved with and experience in both of these fields is highly valued.
We are particularly interested in candidates with the following skills:
- Ability to challenge and lead a professional team from design through to completion and carry out detailed co-ordination with other consultants. Onsite experience necessary.
- Detailing experience of residential refurbishment projects is essential (both internal and external). Of equal importance is understanding the technical and statutory issues inherent to these projects.
- A good knowledge of joinery detailing and specialist finishes.
- Experience writing NBS specifications, knowledge of the latest building regulations and British Standards.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, Word and Excel and the ability to use sketch up and Photoshop is valued. Skill at freehand sketching is considered a major asset.
We are a friendly office, with a passion for designing beautiful houses. Projects range from refurbishments in Central London, to a new country house in Yorkshire.
Remuneration will depend upon the precise level of experience. As a guide we are considering 6 + years of experience within this field of architecture.