HTA Design LLP is an award winning multi-disciplinary design partnership of specialist teams working collaboratively in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Communications, Sustainability and Planning.
Strong technical design is essential for the successful delivery of our housing projects. We are looking for a talented Architectural Technologist to join our busy design studio in Aldgate East, London.
You will have experience of working within the residential sector and be able to demonstrate a thorough regulatory and technical knowledge of Residential projects, producing working drawings to a very high standard. Your role would be to work closely alongside other consultants, in preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Architectural Technology.
- ACIAT / MCIAT / qualification, or equivalent relevant qualification and UK experience within an architectural/technical practice.
- First class REVIT and/or AutoCAD standards.
- Fast, efficient and meticulously consistent draughting skills.
- Excellent technical and detailing skills.
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- NBS specification writing is advantageous.
- Familiarity with the regulatory design standards commonly used in the residential sector.
- Ability to produce and coordinate comprehensive working drawings packages for Design & Build contractors.
- Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- A proven track record in delivering projects to a high technical standard.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Site experience.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 18th January 2019.
For the full Job Description and instructions on how to apply, please visit our website.