Senior Architectural Technician/ Technologist - Top AJ100 Practice!
Established for over 35 years our client is top AJ100 practice with four offices across the UK.
This new role for a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist will offer the exposure to work on a variety of exciting projects across educational, residential and commercial sectors; contributing to the already very successful business model.
The successful candidate will be comfortable delivering up to RIBA stage 4, comprising of detailed design and construction drawings with 1:5 & 1:20 details.
- Co-ordinate, develop and collate technical information.
- Investigate manufacturers technical information and factors that affect projects, including Client requirements, site/building surveys and regulatory requirements.
- Production of information necessary to submit Applications to relevant statutory authorities.
- Prepare/present design proposals using ArchiCAD. Training will be provided.
PREPARING DETAIL DESIGN AND PRODUCTION INFORMATION
- Prepare and present detail design proposals using ArchiCAD.
- Develop a program of deliverables with the Architects.
- Contribute to the detailed design process and co-ordinate detailed design information with the Design Team.
- Prepare specifications using NBS for construction work.
- Prepare drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals.
- Attend co-ordination meetings, record minutes and prepare any associated documentation.
- Contribute to design stage risk assessments.
ON SITE EXPERIENCE
- Make site visits and record findings of site inspections.
- Attend meetings, record minutes and prepare associated documentation.
- Check, co-ordinate and comment on subcontractor information.
- As required by the Contractor, prepare and present construction details using ArchiCAD.
- Compile as built drawings using ArchiCAD.
- Adhere to internal policies, eg Quality Assurance etc.
- Be a member of CIAT (TCIAT) or be in the process of becoming a member.
- Undertake structured Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- £42,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours available
If you are interested or know anyone else that is, please contact Ashley.email@example.com / 01932 822 540
Recommend a friend and bag yourself a £300 referral fee!