Project Architect – Colchester, Essex
This new role for a Project Architect job in Colchester will offer the chance to work across a variety of project sectors, all RIBA stages from inception to completion and helping develop an already successful business.
Based in Colchester this practice of 18 has recently relocated to a modern open plan office. They have a wide variety of projects including education, residential, commercial, retail and master planning.
Due to continued success they are now recruiting a project Architect to join the team with the intention for this person to take a lead role in a large Retail project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects across all RIBA Stages
- Working directly with clients becoming the main contact for number of large-scale projects.
- Work on the development of construction detailing
Required Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years post part 3 experience working on UK based projects
- Have strong design skills
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- Confident working directly with clients
- Able to develop creative construction detailing
- Experience of using Revit and MicroStation is beneficial but full training will be provided.
Salary & Package
- £39,000 – £49,000 depending on experience
What you get back
- Friday morning Bacon sandwiches
- Social events
- Flexible working
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links
- Free on-site parking
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There’s no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.