Architect - South London
Location: South London
We are currently looking for an Architect to join a very successful Architectural company based in South London. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to join an expanding Architectural Company.
You will be working on a variety of residential and commercial projects using AutoCAD.
Requirements for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA is advantageous
- You will ideally have job running experience
- Have excellent design skills
- Knowledge of Construction detailing
- Experience of working on Industrial projects is advantageous
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org