Part 2 Architectural Assistant
The company brief:
This well-established practice specialise in various projects throughout the UK. They are a design-led practice who pride themselves on providing a high-quality service to all of their clients and are now looking to take on a new Architectural Assistant who is proficient in Revit and/or AutoCAD.
Your new role:
As an Architectural Assistant, you will need to work closely with Architects, as part of the team and demonstrate good attention to producing detailed drawings, using Revit and/or AutoCAD. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, residential, commercial and hospitality projects across the UK. Working as an Architectural Assistant, you will also be required to work closely within the team to produce design and technical drawings, write specifications and liaise between parties, possibly even going to site too.
- Architectural Assistant experience, using Revit and/or AutoCAD.
- Design-led approach.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple jobs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good levels of technical detailing.
- Sound understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Applications.
What you will get in return
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company.
- Annual staff team building days.
- Great social scene within the office.
- A competitive salary.
- Good holiday allowance.
- UK pension contributions.
- CPD training.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Matt Wright at Randstad CPE's Brighton branch, on 01273 391010, for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.