Part II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
4 days left
- Full Time
chadwickdryerclarke studio is an award winning chartered architectural practice based in Cambridge. We are seeking a Part II architectural assistant with a creative and open outlook to work on exciting residential and educational projects.
We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- A recognized RIBA part 1 and part 2 degree qualification
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- balance of design and technical ability
- possess the initiative to work both independently and as part of a team
- fluent spoken and written English
- is confident, organised, intelligent, attentive to details and proactive
- able to work full-time and willing to work after hours when necessary
- Archicad / BIM,
- Adobe Creative Suite and word /Excel
- Excellent technical/construction and interior detailing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
The opportunity to work on architecturally interesting projects in a friendly and collaborative studio.
We will only consider applicants that fit the exact skills and experience of the role, so please only apply if this is completely relevant to you.
Apply for Part II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly