Studio Manager at Dyer Grimes Architecture
Dyer Grimes Architecture are seeking a Studio Manager to join its team in London
Who we are
DyerGrimes Architecture are a leading high-end residential Architectural and Interiors Design practice in South West London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth. We have recently won some fantastic new commissions and are looking to grow our team with a number of different positions.
Main purpose of the Job
The Studio Manager plays a crucial role in ensuring the effective and smooth running of a studio of 10, providing a high level of service internally and externally across most areas of the business. Building great relationships with all employees, clients, suppliers and regular contacts. This role includes answering incoming calls, dealing with clients, general administration, IT, facilities management, reception and HR. We are looking for somebody with a strong ‘can do’ attitude, and a desire to fully contribute to the team.
- Answering and responding to inbound enquiries
- Managing the Studio
- Providing the team with administrative support
- a minimum of two years’ previous studio management covering all required areas, within a creative background
- a genuine interest in architecture and interiors
- First point of contact for all enquiries - via telephone, email and in the office.
- Confidence in talking to new customers and clients on the phone.
- Be polite & professional
- Be able to work independently and use initiative, multi-task and prioritise
- Strong organisational and numerical skills
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude towards the promotion of the company
- Must be fully conversant with all Microsoft office packages and Mac computers, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and to help our office grow.
What we Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package, with a competitive salary based upon experience. Flexible working hours or part time work for the right candidate.
We intend to carry out interviews throughout January 2019
Due to the large volume of applications expected we are unable to respond to all enquiries.
Please note we will not employ through agencies
Please submit your cover letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and the date from which you are available, along with your CV, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing RIBA appointments, your name and position in the subject bar. We will be processing all data received according to general data protection regulations.